CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

busy busy busy

Here comes the lists of so many things to do... I live by lists "to do" this "to do" that and there is a sense of accomplishment when things are crossed off! Like getting a large load of stuff out of our house that will be given to Goodwill or sold at a garage sale :)

Well, I'm starting a list today so I don't forget to do something important- it also helps as a tentative game plan for the day/week. I have a lot of stuff to do for school, including an exam today & this whole move is a huge distraction for me right now... I'll get through.

I think the best way to transfer our stuff to a beautiful apt 5 miles away is to take stuff over in shifts- I'm hoping to work on my room and get everything over to the other room by Friday afternoon (depending on when we get the keys to the apt) And work on getting our beds over Friday night! Thats my logical plan but who knows what will come up before then.

Enjoy the beautiful day!
Its Spring as of 8 tonight*

Love to you all... thanks again for all the prayers- God really works in amazing ways.
-b

0 comments: