CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 30, 2007

so much stuff...


How much fun is moving? Hmm let me count the ways! Ugh- its not really.

It has got me thinking though...
obviously its about weeding stuff out of my closet, room, schedule, life, etc and now that I'm in the new space and its not cluttered with the old dusty stuff I want to keep it clean and tidy so that I have room for new (fill in the blank) in the future. I'm willing to get rid of the old now because I know there is something better to come in the future and as they always say "less is more"
I do have a point in all of this- and its not materialism ;) Having the life where we are willing to be pruned by God is how it should be- I have to be willing to let go of the old dusty crap because He has provisions for me that I don't even know about... He has a destiny planned out for me that is out of this world! Its a little harder to have growing pains or "pruning" done rather than giving up some random pile of shoes or something and being willing to be pliable in the Masters hands is so much more important

God make me need you more!

1 comments:

ANGEL said...

I SECOND THAT!!!

These past few months have been very trying and you are correct...the pruning process is painful but once the old vines of our past (you know the ones that have been sucking the life outta us)are gone...we're gonna bloom like none other baby!!!

I love and adore you...

-Madre