CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 23, 2007

so sweet...


Its amazing when you have to drive through a hail storm to get home to let your dogs out before 7am... that was yesterday. Yes, we air mattress'd it Wednesday night. It was nice but I sure was sore/tired yesterday.

The day ended with more back and forth trips from home and then playing bball with my Grandma, Grandpa & Madre in our clubhouse! Yeah we have video of all of us playing- props to Madre for that one. All of us made our last shots and ended with a BANG. ("quit while we were ahead") If my legs didn't feel like they were going to stop working before we went over there- they sure did after!!!

Sleeping was a bit better last night although my wrist is killing me from playing badminton hard yesterday for class... although I'm moving a lot today so it will stay taped ::hopefully::

Well, getting up before the sun has made for long days but I get a lot done...

I'll update more later- although I don't think I'll have wireless for the weekend since we are in transition... but thats where our business center comes in handy with computers and printers... I heart this place!

If you need our address let me know ;) We love "snail-mail" and email for that matter ;)

Much love
-b

0 comments: