CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 19, 2007

...what a long week!


Last week consisted of so many ups and downs:
One day it would be sunny and 75 and the next it was snowing
One day we were worried about our oldest dogs heart and the next the vet said she needs to get back on the right dog food (the expen$ive stuff :) )
One day I was complaining about not having a lot of showings and the next day my mom and I had to coordinate schedules to get the dogs out for a showing that afternoon.
That brings you up to Thursday when I had a group presentation, paper due, then 5 min in between to change for badminton (which may be my stress reliever of the next 6 weeks) and then get the dogs picked up from the shop and get all the rest of my stuff done... Friday I worked and then Saturday I babysat most of the afternoon only to find out when I left that we had a showing on Sunday afternoon- no problem!
We were in the process of getting rid of things so we were tearing parts of rooms apart to make our "Garage Sale" "Goodwill" "Trash" piles organized and then we had to stop that process on Sunday morning for an "Emergency showing" it wasn't really but the lady called and said We are on Jefferson and would like to come for a showing right now AHHH! So we joined the stuff and go program and got everything done in time and then had a little downtime until the other showing later in the afternoon. We ran a few errands, showed Madre Leah's house and the minute we pulled up in front of our house the Realtor from the 1st showing wanted to schedule another walk through for that night- the people were coming from Michigan so we packed up the dogs again and went driving around. Sure enough both families were very interested in the house and Lord-willing we will get at least 1 offer this week if not 2!
The hold that we have on our apartment (the 2nd one) is released as of this Friday so I really pray something happens soon! This apartment is the exact one we want!

So please pray with me on this...

Have a great week!
-b

0 comments: