CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

CeLeBrAtE!


So, we are finished with the house... (insert large gasp)
We were able to have dinner with some family which was nice! Thanks for coming over guys!
I have a purse/jewelry party tomorrow night
Computer lab Saturday
Studying Sunday
Then exam week!

Hopefully after 6 months I will be getting that little thing back in my life that is called consistency... I've been in this whirlwind of emotions, projects, house duty, apt duty, moving, cleaning and somewhere in the middle was school! I am hoping to get a better handle on work and school now that all the house stuff is done.

Thanks to all of you who have helped me through this time- even if it was just a kind word of encouragement- it means a lot!

Have a great day*

0 comments: