CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 14, 2007

EXHAUSTED & INSPIRED... all in a matter of a day


Its amazing how tiring a day can be but also end with some of the most inspiring people in my life who love me more than I can imagine and are willing to give some time to share in a [wowing] Divine Appointment!

Today, we hauled out the garage sale items, goodwill, trash, and keeping piles... you know that show Clean Sweep on TLC- yeah I kinda felt a little like that! Now just a bit of cleaning and we are officially done.
It was a somewhat long, tiring day. I tried to take a nap this afternoon but I couldn't make my mind slow down long enough- I knew there were so many things to put away I figured I'd just sleep later. So I made some dinner- props to Madre and her wonderful ground turkey that was already made I just took care of the veggies, and red potatoes to finish up the meal.

After some other random things... Madre and I had simultaneous calls on our cells. Aunt Suzy called Mom and Jayme called me! They were on their way over to see our ::crib:: :)
We had an amazing talk and was much needed at this season of my life. I know this was such a divine appointment made by God; I really feel that even though its hard when 3 people are looking out for your best interest and giving the most raw advice possible...its hard to keep the spotlight on me.. I want to shift it to something else, talk about something else.
But!
Tonight needed to happen... I really feel it was somewhat of a breakthrough moment.. like I finally got it! Now I can run with the truth (literally and spiritually) and have a band behind me (right Aunt Suzy! haha) that will help me whenever needed... and sing whatever song necessary ;)

I love you girls*
Thats all I can say for this post because my battery is going dead!
-be blessed my friends, be blessed! -

1 comments:

ANGEL said...

Hey! Have I told you lately how much I LOVE and ADORE YOU???

Well I do...I really really do!!!

~Madre