CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm worn out!


This is what I've been doing for 15 hours in the past 2 days (and yes I've only been working on it for 1.5 hrs today)
So you can do the math and see that I am very sick of computers and this program!

I had to build a database with certain number of tables, queries, forms, reports, and switchboard to present in class in less than 2 hours...

I have some other work to catch up on but I'm not sure its going to happen.

This semester/year has been sooo rough. I'm so ready for it to be over with!

I will have a week off before Mayterm starts and then I'll be busy with class 9-12 and then lab at night and then an online class the later part of summer and my 1-2 jobs in the mix somewhere in there!
Ok I'm getting overwhelmed just talking about it!
-back to database ahhh-

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a good one!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Hang in there girl! One day it will be over and it will be worth all of the hard work :-)