CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 23, 2007

The Shirt 2007- Together As One


The Shirt 2007 is in stock... although supplies are already limited due to the blue & gold game this past weekend.

Madre and I went to the bookstore to pick up our shirts and it was so nice to be on campus just driving around and remembering all the fun memories last fall.
I look forward to the fun times ahead this fall!
Anyone want to go to a game with me or have an extra ticket HIT ME UP! ;)

Have a good afternoon...

1 comments:

ANGEL said...

Hey U...I had such a great time with you this weekend!! I especially liked seeing the excitement on your face when you were showing me around Notre Dame :) I'll keep my eyes and ears open for some tickets!!

Love you bunches...
-Madre