CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tomorrow has finally come... I thought it never would

Adios house!

It is finished!
As of 9pm Sunday night we had everything out of the house and were driving away and I knew I didn't have to go back and do any more work. What a feeling!

Now tomorrow we get to place the keys in someone else's hand... and truly have a fresh new start of our own without the house hanging over our head. Its a relief for me because I tried to pour my heart into cleaning before showings, moving, and cleaning in the end... so hopefully all our hard work paid off and the new people will appreciate it ;)

Hope everyone is having a great week and that I'll see some of you Friday evening!! Party at our place! *6-9 open house*

*b



0 comments: