CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Good weekend but tiring...


What a great weekend... very busy- but filled with great memories with friends and family that I <3heart<3

Mom had the weekend off- which is always nice
Leah graduated
Kelsey & I got to spend some time together Sat night doing fun girlie stuff ;)
Church was great
Slept in a bit Sunday
Celebrated Grandpa's birthday (its Tuesday the 8th)
Kyle's "gotcha day" was today as well
Now I have to prep myself for a very long day tomorrow.
I have class from 9-12 then an important meeting (as some of you may know about) and then class again from 630-930 at night. every night. except Wed
Hope you had a great weekend*
-warm weather is coming!!


1 comments:

ANGEL said...

I had such a great time with you this weekend!! 11 more days and we can do it again :)

Love ya hon!!