CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

In loving memory of Ron Bouvier

A Servant's Heart:
Bouvier, Ronald L. Jr., 39, of St. Petersburg, died Friday (May 11, 2007) at his parents home. Born in Sacramento, Calif., he came here in 2002 from Elkhart, Ind. He was a youth minister and a motivational speaker. He was a member of Starkey Road Baptist Church. Survivors include his wife of 18 years, Amy R.; two sons, Jacob and Jonathan, a daughter, Bonnie Bouvier, and his parents, Ronald L. and Rory, all of St. Petersburg

I'm praying for you Amy, Jacob, Jonathan & Bonnie- this was very sudden and from what I hear unexpected.

Bouv was my Bible teacher and I was his TA so I'd spend many hours per week cleaning his office, chatting with him, making great memories.
Even though its been awhile since I've been in touch with him- he still will be missed.


0 comments: