CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 25, 2007

First weekend of the summer


...was spent hosting a post moving garage sale!

My grandparents have stored much of our things that we have no need for anymore (lawn mower, patio furniture, gas grill, washer/dryer, bunk beds etc) waiting to have a garage sale to hopefully get rid of them. We did it all day Saturday and were able to get rid of a lot! Yesterday we had to box up the rest of the things and get it ready for salvation army/goodwill but most of my clothes, shoes etc I'm giving to my friend Ruby who is teaching in Mexico and doing a garage sale/fund raiser in July so hopefully she will be able to sell the rest of the clothes there!

What did you do this weekend?

1 comments:

jeny said...

I don't remember this weekend! I mean it was all a blur ;) I pinched a nerve or pulled a muscle in my neck and almost could not go to Ashli's funeral. But, I did go and I am very happy not to have missed it. There were so many lives she touched . . .the church was packed!
Then Sunday was the start of VBS at our church. The kids are having a wild time!

love you! glad the sale was successful!!