CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I think I'll go to Boston...

My beautiful cousin Jayme has been accepted to The Boston Conservatory! She and her husband Scott will be moving from Chicago this weekend and begin to settle in on the E-coast! Rumor has it they will be making a pit-stop in Granger on their way through- yes they have to pick up our washer and dryer- so its an excuse to see them before they leave ;)

I couldn't be more excited for her and the fact that she gets to do something she is so passionate about & very good at!!

So as Augustana says it... "I think I'll go to Boston" Yes, there will be a visit to Boston in my future.
But for now, I pray that Scott & Jayme are able to finish packing everything and have a safe trip!
Love ya guys!

0 comments: