CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wacky Wednesday

After a lot of errands that needed to be done, Cam came over (again) and we went to see Surfs Up (cute movie) and he brought his bathing suit for "just in case we have time to swim after the movie"
So I fit a bit of swimming into the schedule for the evening and he loved it.
Although there was a little girl that was a bit, well you know, testing. Her parents were at the pool but paid no attention when she stuck her head into the flapper where all the bugs and leaves and other not-so-good things go. Cam advised her that if she kept doing that her head was going to get stuck in there!
I took Cam home later and then went to my gparents house to price things for our huge garage sale this weekend.
I pray we get rid of everything because the stuff can't come to the apt!
We were busy pricing stuff till after 11 and we'll be back at it again tonight.

That brings you up to date with the fun moments of the week so far.
Have a great day and enjoy the beautiful day*

2 comments:

jeny said...

I remember the conversation with you about my future! By the way, how many kids did I say? We stayed at the Queen Anne Inn, and not the club on Maine Street, but that was Josh's department to plan. Hee Hee.
I do not remember the concert though. Help!

jeny said...

I'm sorry, but I still do not remember the concert!!! Are you sure we are the ones who took you? ;) Oh well, that's what you get when your drug of choice is children and lack of sleep! The mind is a terrible thing to waste, but I can't really help it!

love you!

Maybe next week sometime for the pool!