CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

all in a matter of 5 minutes

Madre called me and since she signed up for store duty, (thanks so much!) I figured she wanted to see if we needed anything else. When I answered she asked if it was raining since she heard the pinging on the store's roof.
So I look outside, and for about 5 minutes, while the sun was still out- it was raining pretty hard and then suddenly stopped. Hopefully it will continue tonight since we need it. :)


It made me think of the way I stick God in a box and limit Him to only my calls while I'm heading out into a storm- I want Him to give me an idea of what I'm going to be dealing with. Only to find out that the current circumstances I'm stressing about He has under control and they may only last a few minutes in the larger time line of "life"
Just some random thoughts.


Disclaimer: Mom was just making a call (she wasn't worried)... the rest is what God was smackin me with. :)

Ok back to the hw!

0 comments: