CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just one of those days...

I don't know about you- but lately it seems like I've had a lot of celebrations and never-ending "TO DO" lists. It hasn't helped that there have been a couple cloudy days where it seems like all you want to do is take a nap but "life" prevents you from doing so.
Today we had a get together for my Uncle Rich's 40th and after the celebration everyone took some time to converse and "chill"
Grandpa was being funny for the picture I took, but within 5 minutes he was asleep. Michaela was out and Zach was awake but his eyelids looked a little heavy while he was watching tv.
I would have loved to grab a pillow and join in the napping fun but I had to get some things done for Cayden's announcements, apply for a job, clean, go to a friends new apt, church, and now here I am.
Maybe I'll look forward to a nap tomorrow ;)
Hope your weekend has been great!!

1 comments:

jeny said...

a nap . . . sigh . . . I wish I could have had a nap today! It's been busy, but fun.
Hey, how are you feeling?

p.s. the word verification for me to comment tonight was almost Palicki! How strange :) an "a" and a "b" were in place of the "k" "i"