CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Old friends

beth visit summer07
Beth, Alex & Abby came over last night since they will be heading back to Richmond Monday morning-they wanted to see the apt. I had already seen Beth twice since she had been here but only saw the kids at church last weekend while Alex was trying to cram 6 months of catching up into 3 minutes it took to get them to their classes. I heart these kids so much! Alex will be in 1st grade this year and Abby is 4! I started watching Alex when he was about 10 months and Abby when she was a newborn. I'm going to have to start making plans for a visit to Richmond soon!
Love you guys- have a safe trip back!

1 comments:

jeny said...

Wow, the kids are really getting big! I think Abby looks just like Beth.