CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

story of my life


...every morning!

Just a week left to get a zillion things done for this independent study!
-Pray for me-

If you have about 80 minutes check out the message from last weekend! Mark hit it out of the park! Amazing message! (thats why Mom has a M&M guy on her blog)
He spoke at all 5 weekend services the weekend of 7.7.07 and then went to Camp Adventure and poured his heart into the middle schoolers for a week and was back on Saturday and lead another 5 services! God really spoke through him!
Incredible.

1 comments:

jeny said...

I did see your bug picture. I can't be sure but it does look like my bug. From my "research" it is a Katydid nymph in its last instar (stage) before adult. I've never seen this stage before. I think I've seen it's larvae though. I'm still reading up on them because I got hooked, but I think this is the insect that comes around every 17 years . . . rising from the ground where its mother planted the eggs.
Probably more than you wanted to know, but hey, I'm a homeschool mom!
love you *

p.s. I love the new look of your page and your business brochures are awesome!