CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

What a beautiful day!


Bird shaped cloud (see it?)

God is really distracting me today with these clouds. I'm trying to clean and read and its hard when God has set these beautiful white fluffy things in the sky! I have kept my camera on the table on "ready mode" With such an amazingly beautiful day- I just want to keep watching the clouds- I feel like a little kid who doesn't want to go to bed on time for fear they may miss something. I feel like I'm going to miss a photo opp if I don't keep looking out the window. Above are just a couple I captured- I'll post the rest in a slideshow later.

1 comments:

ANGEL said...

AWESOME BRITT!!! and I do see the bird ;)

I was just telling someone the other day (who it was I can't remember-SSTMP) anyhoo...I told them when I was a kid I used to lay out in the grass and just watch the clouds and make pictures outta them!

I'm happy that you've taken the time to do the same :}