CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 13, 2007

birthday partay

5 out of 8 smiling with their teeth- thats a good start ;)

Mother Daughter

We could call this "chillaxin"
Mom says they were forming "bookends" with their arms

Kyle The Balloon Collector

lotta candles ;)

Amanda Angel Angie

Grandma Mom Kyle

"Hey! I know you- from the lake" (Kyle talking to Noah)

The fam! Look at my Grandfather...nice!

Reading the "fart card" from Jayme

Surprise*

Thanks to everyone that came over! I know Mom didn't want a big celebration but I think it was a good day... start to finish! Plus she was a lion chaser! Love you Mom!

1 comments:

ANGEL said...

you're a lil stinker! thanks for all the surprises :} I could have done away with gaining a year...I just LOVED being with family and friends...

I love you gazillions!!!