CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

busy.

What a great weekend! Friday was a beautiful day with sunshine and a cool breeze and I was able to get a bunch of errands done. Saturday morning I woke up and felt like I needed to put on a sweatshirt and go tailgating! But I cleaned a bit instead... :)
Saturday night I had people over which was nice and I was able to catch up with Kels till late! I crashed at 3:45a only to get up a little after 8. Went to church (brought some newbies) and Rob did a great job of getting us to do the "whatever we do" with all our heart! After church I hung out with my Aunt Brandee (which I haven't done in forever) and then was back home in just enough time to go to Beth's baby shower with Aunt Suzy, Jeny, Bronwen & Annabelle. It was great to see Beth and I'm so happy for her and Cory to be expecting a little bundle of joy in November! From what I hear, Mom had a great weekend too!

*A special congratulations to Kevin and Bonnie on their engagement! I'm so happy for the two of them!*

0 comments: