CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

1 more semester... 15ish weeks if I were counting

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yeah thats the story of my life... books! With the 1st week of my last semester behind me it seems as though its going to be tough not including fitting in 100 hours of teaching. I'm still in the process of placement so I'll share that news when I have it.
Long days for sure and will only become busier with work. If you think I've disappeared- think again... I'm just consumed in hw & work.

Pray for me as I need to keep the strength, determination, and take time to rest when necessary.
Love to you all!

3 comments:

ANGEL said...

You know I'm prayin :)

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LBW

Jayme said...

You can do it, Girl! I wish I had your drive...love you.

jeny said...

We will be praying too. In fact last night, without any coaching, Bronwen prayed for you.