CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Fall Welcome

Fall is here... maybe not officially but today was the first day with the crisp breeze blowing my hair around and the sun shining bright on the white fluffy clouds. The amazing feeling of cooler weather and changing leaves to come!
I'm getting somewhat nervous as I haven't been placed and I need to start my teaching. It is difficult for the "new guy" being that he came from another college and he is trying to get acclimated to the new program etc. It is somewhat overwhelming as I'm waiting to hear back from a job interview along with holding down the other jobs on the side that I'm doing. Hopefully, everything will work out with time.
Hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather today!

1 comments:

jeny said...

Wow! so much has happened in a week. I miss you.
How have classes been going?
I asked about Davis because I had him for French too and he was, uh . . .NOT my favorite person. Hope it goes better for you!