CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fireplace


First fire of the season... mmm my feet are warming up as we speak.

**edit**
I was a complete idiot tonight... I came home and thought it was chilly so instead of starting another fire I just turned the heat on... well Mom was laying on the couch and she said she couldn't breathe (she's stuffed up anyways) so I went over to the thermostat (thinking I turned the heat off) and turned it up to 85ish well it was still running so I even said- oh it must be trying to heat the open area (stairs) Nope! Its cause I really didn't turn the heat off so I just continued to turn the heat higher--ahh! So, after a long laugh I turned it back down.
Ugh, what was I thinking!

1 comments:

jeny said...

We had the fireplace on yesterday and today too. WOW, what a cold front! Not good for the colds that we have though. Who would have thought that the first fire would be in the first half of September?