CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

photo shoot-1

Just a few from today...
After a bad experience with a portrait studio in the area a couple years ago this family wasn't looking to get any photos from a national chain. I was able to take a shot at capturing some memories and hopefully they found it much more relaxed from their last experience. It was fun and the boys did well, best of all the weather was amazing. Just a lil windy...
Don & Mindy I hope you enjoy the photos!

5 comments:

jeny said...

They are very good Britt. I'm sure they will be very pleased. Noah, Bronwen and Annabelle send their love, along with mine!

Jayme said...

These are wonderful!! How could they anything but love them...? Was this a paid gig?

Christine said...

You did a wonderful job! The one with the parents' hands and the kids in the background is pretty cool. I've never seen that before. very nice idea. I'm sure Don and Mindy will love them.

ANGEL said...

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

l-o-v-e y-o-u!

Anonymous said...

I was glancing and all of a sudden told Brian ~ "Hey, we know them!!"

Great pics.

Hey, I still need to get a price from you for doing some cards. I have so much planning to do!!!

Great job kiddo!