CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Teacher material?

One of the children I teach brought these tiny acorns for me- aww how sweet- of course my heart melted when he said, with the most enthusiastic voice, jumping up and down, "I brought these JUST FOR YOU!" I love these kids! I asked someone later if that constitutes me as a teacher, when the kids bring things in- just for me. :)

Pray I'm that enthusiastic in finishing out the semester- its been a rough one but I'm hoping to finish strong! I'll need it... thanks everyone! Back to studying
Have a great week!

4 comments:

Jayme said...

Can you believe you're over half way there? I'm SOOO proud of you! Wow...when is graduation?

jeny said...

You are so close Britt! Hang in there. I second Jayme's comment . . .I'm SOOO proud of you too!

jeny said...

Good morning Britt! I'm praying for you today. I hope you have a beautiful, peaceful day. I love you!

jeny said...

I will be praying for you for the wedding shoot. You will be amazing! I'll pray for good weather too ;)