CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanks for asking...

For those of you who asked, the wedding shoot went well... it was a very good experience and I had a little reunion with some of my teachers from HS. :)

I was all about photos this weekend- I did 4 other photo shoots not including the wedding. I could get used to this (if I didn't have anything else to do it would be THE LIFE)

I have not converted the photos yet so I'll have a few up soon but for now the homework is calling! I'll leave you with a couple candids-enjoy!

3 comments:

jeny said...

These are so much fun!
I am praying for you Britt . . . you'll get through.
I love you

Jayme said...

Cool! You all are having such fun...great to see! You and your mom come to Madelyn's party on Saturday at noon so I can see you...

ANGEL said...

CONGRATS on the latest wedding :)

I'm so excited for you!!!

Hope you're feelin better...I hate hearing ya like you were this morning :(

xoxo

-Madre