CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

my new friend

Yes, my new friend- Puffs kleenex, with Vicks! The best of both worlds for a viral infection that is taking my sleep from me and all my energy. The other friend is eucalyptus oil in boiling water.
Sad to say- I'm sick, yet again :(
Yes, I'm in the middle of exam week and have missed 2 already. I'm also desperately trying to finish up my hours at ND (now I'm 4 short of what I'd planned-looks like I'll be visiting them in January).
I asked work to take me off the schedule for at least a couple weeks. I can' t be visiting the doctors office every 2 weeks like I have been!
Frustrating to say the least- I don't know what "normal" feels like anymore.

Please pray.

Any immune-boosting tips are greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

Christine said...

I'm praying for you, Brit. I'm sorry you're still sick. I wish I had a great tip for you. . . all I know is lots of Vitamin C and rest. The rest will be coming soon.....right?
Love you.

Beth said...

You poor thing! I wish that I had some tips to give you, but nothing comes to mind :( I will definitely keep praying for you, especially with it being finals week. Hang in there sweetheart!

Beth said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you a lot, which means praying for you a lot too! Hang in there and TRY to get as much rest as you can, though I know it's hard when you have so many things to do!

jeny said...

I'm so sorry you're sick. When you asked for prayer for your mom, I didn't realize that you needed it too. It's been awhile since I made the rounds on the blogs. I've had something for a month and just couldn't shake it. Josh got the same thing and went to the doctor and she gave him an RX to take for 10 days. Mom gave me some Shaklee and I was finally better practically overnight. I am not joking. I could smell our Christmas tree for the first time yesterday. My sinuses are back to normal. I just can't remember what it's called, but it is GREAT!
I love you and I'm praying for you both!!!

Jayme said...

Hey Britt, sorry I'm behind with checking my blogs, and sorry to hear that you had such a rough finals week. I hope by now that your infection is disappearing so you can start feeling normal again. The only thing I am able to advise is Shaklee. They make incredible supplements for the immune system--it's worth the expense. Love you!