CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Engagement photos at IMA

So I went to Indy first thing Sunday morning to shoot Ash & Luke's engagement photos. We went to the IMA and Lily house... at first thought, I was a little hesitant going into an art museum where no flash photography is allowed. But my trusty camera did well on a high ISO setting. You can check it out here and let me know what you think.
This is the couple that is flying me down to FL for their destination wedding in May.

2 comments:

ANGEL said...

again...

AMAZING!!!!!

They're gonna love em :)

Christine said...

Beautiful. Absolutely wonderful. What a gorgeous setting.
I've missed you too, Brit. I looked at the Turner photos and they are really great. (Don't worry about the CD. Whenever is fine.)