CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

hands

So I had a variety of weekend options and one of the "non-options" was working on Saturday. I was hoping to have a night free but it was alright, I had the twins for the evening. They were both pretty excited/crazy for most of the night and after dinner and "simon says" we decided to watch a 30 minute Geotrax movie before bath, in hopes that they would settle down a bit. It also gave me a chance to clean up from dinner. The minute I sat down they both ran over to me to sit on my lap. I glanced down and noticed the hand that was placed upon mine.. priceless. I quickly realized this was where I needed to be last night. Other plans can be made later- I'm glad I could watch them- I love these boys.

1 comments:

Christine said...

That's precious. They are blessed to have you care for them and love them.