CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Last Family Photo Shoot of 2007

I had the joy of providing the Campbell's with a family photo- or a few of them! They haven't had a family picture in years and the oldest daughter is moving out of state soon so they wanted to have something done before she left. The two daughters had me come and will have a large print made for their parents as a Christmas gift. I needed the laughter they provided! These are only a few but I'll be putting a variety on my website in the families album- for right now the family has access to the entire album in their name.

2 comments:

ANGEL said...

Again...AWESOME JOB!!

I know this meant so much to them

Love ya

Christine said...

Brit, I was able to go to your site and look at all the photos last night. I was very impressed! You got some great and creative shots. And it looks like everyone had fun - which is not always easy! Great work, girl! xoxo