CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

changes

No looking back...
Some goals for week 1 (starting Sunday March 30)
-Walk at least 7 miles
-Drink at least 700oz of H2O
-No specialty drinks (I've been pretty good about this one since the beginning of the year)
-No fast food and slowly starting to eliminate highly processed foods

I'll report in 7 days and share how I did

Mom & I have been walking even on a cold and rainy day like today and its been a good habit to get back into. Being outside makes such a difference- that fresh air is good for the lungs.

These are just some small goals- I have a HUGE to do list but I won't share that- its boring.. only has to do with deadlines... school and work ;)

1 comments:

ANGEL said...

Remind me to check our route...I know it's over a mile then we can add to it :0]

Love ya!!