CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Destination

wedding... which will take place on the ocean front. Yes, I know you've heard a lot about this occasion so far, but I'm pleased to announce that I officially can't wait to see the ocean! Our last trip to FL was "we'll see the ocean on our way back" you know how that goes.
So yes, I can't wait... Since the destination wedding will not be a small one (it will be around 100 people) I'm a bit nervous about getting all the shots but I will just be in photo mode the whole weekend. (I may have trigger finger by the time I return. :)
I hope to have a relaxing week once my Mom comes down... R&R will be much needed by that point.

I've been thinking a lot lately- my brain is sometimes exhausted from so many thoughts running through it. I have to make continuous lists because I feel so scatter-brained. I'm at a point in my life where I want to know what is ahead but all I can do is step out in faith and try new things, with that comes worry/fear which is not from God. There are so many things I want to cram into the 24 hours of the day and its just not possible. I want to wake up every day and live it on purpose. My friends have been at a similar fork in the road concerning career, life, time management etc. Its nice to talk with others who are going through the same thing even though they have already landed their first full time job. *funny story- we were going around a small group of girls telling our ages and when I said 22 everyone looked at me and said "WHAT?!?" I guess I still look older than I am. I do want this to go the opposite way once I'm 25ish :D* I am going through the same thing and I haven't landed the first full time job yet. Sometimes I just have to step back and realize that as long as I'm going at ___________ (whatever it may be) with all my heart then I need to be content with it. I know I'll feel the contentment as I continue to pray that God will guide me in His truth and as I allow Him to take the lead (daily) then I'll know when its right- in His timing. He has provisions I know not of, more than I can ask or imagine!
Whew.
Well, I'm off to do more wedding photos.
Love to you all!

1 comments:

ANGEL said...

I CAN'T WAIT!! WE'RE JUST GONNA FLY BY THE SEAT OF OUR PANTS :]

I love your openness...keep trusting in Him!!

i heart you