CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Mr & Mrs


What a great wedding yesterday! Chelsea and Kyle had a beautiful day and I was blessed to capture it.
I deleted close to 80 photos in a desperate attempt to free up some space on my card as I was nervous about running out of space during the ceremony. Mad props to my amazing Mother she was able to come from niles, buy 2 CF cards and get to the church within 35 minutes (or less!!) The cards were on sale which was a blessing!
*Mom I promise I'll be prepared for the destination wedding and won't make you bring me more batteries or anything :) You can just bring yourself on Monday!!
I have 1764 photos to process (not including however many Christine took!) so needless to say I need to make some room on my hard drive- I can't wait to have them online! I'm sure I'll share at least one with the blogging world once I have them processed!
I ran home after the last of the photos were done and changed and went to church with Kelsey and then to coldstone with the group... I was exhausted by that point but it was still enjoyable.
What a great day!

3 comments:

jeny said...

How wonderful! I woke up Saturday enjoying the sunshine, and was thanking God for the beautiful day for the wedding shoot. Glad it went well ;)

Jayme said...

Sounds like a blast! Hope you're making some good money too...

Beth said...

I'm sure that you got some great pics :-) I love the one that you have on your blog; it's gorgeous!

Baby Emily is still in the hospital. She was moved into a different room on Sunday so now her parents can actually stay with her. I'm not sure how much longer it will be before she goes home. She's still under 5 pounds!