CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

s.p.r.i.n.g.

I've been trying to get all my photo projects done so as of now, I have Chris & Krista's engagement photos done and a portion of the Conrad wedding up... if you'd like to see the wedding photos email me and I'll give you the password. I'll have more wedding ones up within the week.
Happy Spring! Hope its been a great day for you!
I heard that its going to snow tomorrow- I guess winter isn't quite over.

1 comments:

jeny said...

I meant to tell you today . . . "thank you for the cute card." I hadn't gotten the mail yet when I saw you last night - I found it when I got home.
Thank you for taking pictures at the party today. I'm anxious to see them, but I know you have lots to do, so I'll be patient!

LOVE YOU!