CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

All I ever do...

I have recently only blogging lyrics and photos... this will soon change but for now I just heard a song that went along with the message DB had last night.
I don't know how I got to where I am
All I know is that I want to go back
to the moment when I fell in love with grace
and I hear You whisper

Hang on, I know your hope seems gone
Hang on, sometimes the heartache makes you strong
Remember the first time love turned you around

I try my best to pray but my heart won't move
And all the words the saints say, they just don't help
I want to go back to when I first called out Your name
and I hear You whisper

To the moment when I fell in love with grace
To the day when I first called our Jesus' name
-Mainstay "Hang On"

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hi Britt,
March1 didn't work. Is there a different one? Thanks.
Adrienne

Adrienne said...

Thanks for the word. :) So I looked at all 800+ pics. tonight. You are AMAZING!!! Oh my word. I loved looking at them. I felt like I was there. :) You are so creative. Beautiful job!