CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

St Augustine


So I've been here since Friday and I'm getting VERY used to the sight and sound of the ocean. I've been very blessed through this trip, there are lots of stories, new friends and many good memories so far. My best friend (Madre) picked me up today from the house I was staying at and we just came back to the hotel after taking a walk along the ocean. The wedding was beautiful yesterday and of course I took a TON of photos that I can't wait to upload... it was a very long day but an amazing experience. I miss you all back home but I can't say I miss Indiana. :) Hope you had an amazing weekend and now that I have wireless there may be a few photos to come love to you all

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm so glad that you are having such an awesome time! Can't wait to see the pictures :-D

Jayme said...

Hope you're soaking in every glorious moment...