CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where has all her curl gone?



To set the tone:
Mom decides to be the 1st to get ready on the first full day of her vacation after we were out by the pool and ocean for awhile. I had told her I had brought most of our necessities such as shampoo and conditioner etc.
So picture this...she is getting ready and I had showed her a couple photos from the weekend. As I do, she puts some moose in her hair and I saw the bottle out of the corner of my eye but it didn't register. Just before I jumped in the shower she said- I don't know where all my curl went, maybe its because I've straightened it so much lately. I agreed, blamed it on the humidity and started getting ready. All the sudden Mom came in and said "I don't know what your moose did but it ruined my hair" at that point it clicked- she did not use moose for hair she used the new Olay body moose that I picked up just before FL. It was lotion!! I couldn't say any words all that came out was intense laughter. Rather than her asking what it was she hunted down the bottle to see for herself that she had put lotion in her hair. Needless to say she rewashed her hair in the sink and restyled it with real hair care products before we left.
It was priceless!

0 comments: