CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

An eye thats important to me...

Don't mind this terrible photo considering it was taken after 1am this morning... but I took my contact out and this is what I saw. Very bloodshot eyes (no alcohol consumed) and a bright red ring around my eye. As I tried to fall asleep, knowing I would have to go to the dr first thing this morning I realized it was my shooting eye. Something was wrong. At first I thought it was pink eye and I woke my Mom up to see if she agreed but she said "no, that is not right" So I had a few hours of sleep and then went right into the dr. He said I had a reaction to something... not sure exactly what that something is... but I can see- I just have to wear my glasses until Tuesday. That was an unexpected $40 but at least I can still see. My friend joked in a text that its my "money makin eye and that I better be careful" Thats a true statement ;)
There is never a dull moment...

1 comments:

jeny said...

Oh that looks awful! Hope you're feeling better soon. Sorry I missed your "hi" . . . that wasn't me but Josh on line earlier. Hope to see you tomorrow - it's still on!
love ya, get some good sleep tonight ;)