CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I traded up...



I am a proud new owner of a 6wk old kitten (she's real!)
Her name is Kayli and she is beautiful... she was abandoned by her mom and was taken to a high-kill shelter. A local agency took her in and has given her love until they gave her to me today.
She can be a lil stinker at times and is so little that she can easily get into trouble but she is a real sweetheart especially when her eyes are closed.
I put her in a carrier to bring her home and 2 minutes into the drive she was crying so I decided to drive the 30 min with her on my lap. :)

2 comments:

ANGEL said...

Seeing you both cuddle last night was priceless!! I'm sooo happy to see the joy this lil one has brought you :]

Jayme said...

Congratulations, mom...I knew you couldn't hold out too much longer. Why does the third kitty look nothing like the first two?