CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Recent days

Mom's flowers from her birthday- they really brightened up the apt! And now I have tiger lilies in a beautiful bouquet I received from my new family yesterday! So pretty

Teddy is growing up sooo quickly!

And yesterday my new family and I watched as it rained in the evening

These kids have my heart but I will admit I'm tired!
Just counting 2 days I'll have worked 23-24 hours.

Have a great rest of the week friends!

2 comments:

jeny said...

Happy Birthday beautiful you!!!
Happy birthday beautiful you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday beautiful you!
Hope today is scrumptious.

Jayme said...

Hey, kid. Hope you got my text yesterday...sorry I didn't call
:o( Hope it was a terrific birthday! love and hugs...