CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Children who leave fingerprints...

Being in "childcare" for so many years, I have cared for more children then I'd ever think of having in my own home. Some people call it babysitting but I've always felt that I've wanted to be more than a "babysitter." The experience over the years has been great even though I don't have a child of my own- I've learned so much.
There are so many children that I feel have such a special place in my heart- most of which I've watched grow up over the years. As I've been thinking of the fingerprints placed on my heart from such sweet little ones it makes me wonder how they currently are in life. Some are only 4 and some are closer to 14! I hope they remember how much I still care for them even if I don't see them on a regular basis.

1 comments:

Jayme said...

I think they remember us fondly more than we realize, as I think back to very key, non-parent adults in my own childhood who made vivid fingerprints on my life.