CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Is this peace I feel?

Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you will recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me- watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with Me and you will learn to live freely and lightly.

-Matthew 11:28-30 (MSG)

There is such hope in this verse! If you have been around me or heard what my schedule has been like in the past month you will understand how important this verse is to me. Lately I've been working 50-60 hour weeks and have been working 7 days/wk for a couple weeks- not including any photog stuff. I'm about half way through right now and I have to say when I've had nothing else to give, God shows up every time and gives me the energy I need. Somehow, I've finished 2 weddings and a couple other shoots in the past week when I feel like I've had no time at all and have been exhausted. Thats God at work! I can't take the credit at all. I've also had some days of second-guessing myself and wondering if this is really what I should be doing. Once again- at just the right times God shines through and offers me hope and understanding. Whether its a new client or some kind words from a friend or family member all the encouragement has helped me through. So thank you to those who have been praying, encouraging, and helping me whenever necessary. I'm holding onto the promise of a lifetime.  ~love to you all
{b}

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm praying for you dear!

Jayme said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers, girl. Have a beautiful monday!