CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

New workspace


I've been looking for a nice desk for awhile now... I finally found one! Its from the Delano collection at none other than Target. I like the antiqued red detail and best of all its wood so it should last for years to come. 

Instead of purchasing the matching bookshelf which was $50 more than the desk alone I decided to be "frugal" and purchase a $30 bookshelf and I don't think it looks bad with the desk. I'm transitioning into darker furniture that would look good in a future office?  ;) I have a few more things to do before its complete but its getting there! 
What do you do to make sure your workspace is efficient?

3 comments:

Jayme said...

I like the new look! One way I try to be efficient is the one hand rule: the item I pick up must go to its rightful place right away and not to a pile to be dealt with later. i.e. the mail. I hope I can have an office someday too.

Christine said...

Very nice, Brit! I really like the new furniture. It's simple and classy.

Brittani Renee said...

Thanks! Next step is getting everything organized around the nice clean desk. ;)