CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Michael & Leah's wedding pics- just some of my favorites for now


The Bride & GroomMelinda & I
Just me
waiting for the ceremony to begin
wedding party
"You may kiss your bride"
The next chapter begins...Leaving in the carriage
My bestest & I
*kisses*

Aw- thats my best friends husband
(he is my friend too)
1st dance
his ring
her ring
Gene & I
Dancin'
My new friend Suz
Our cute flip flops- even though our feet were dirty
Madre & I by the end of the night


Even though it was 95 degrees- the day was beautiful and I couldn't be happier for Leah & Michael. I was also able to decorate their hotel room with rose petals, 2 roses on the bed & a bottle of wine and candles on the jacuzzi! The newly weds are now in the Dominican so I haven't heard from them but I hope they are having an amazing time! It was an honor to be a part of their special day. Love you guys!

1 comments:

Christine said...

I'm so happy for Leah and Michael. It looks like it was a beautiful day. Everything looks picture perfect.