CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 30, 2007

pray.

pray with me.
i have some decisions to make pretty soon
as well as some opportunities that will hopefully work themselves out

i know God will provide

things are going to be busy- im holding my breath and sipping coffee while i still can.

Rescue is Coming
DavidCrowderBand (Trace sang this last weekend)
There’s a darkness in my skin
My covers wearing thin, I believe
I’d love to start again, go back to innocent
And never leave
Don’t give up now
A break in the clouds
We could be found
There’s nothing wrong with me
It’s just that I believe things could get better
And there’s nothing wrong with love
I think it’s just enough to believe
-Rescue is coming-
And there’s nothing wrong with you
And nothing left to do
But believe something bigger
And there’s nothing wrong with love
I know it’s just enough to believe
Don’t give up now
A break in the clouds
We will be found
Rescue is coming now

3 comments:

ANGEL said...

YOU KNOW I'M PRAYIN!!!

I heart you!
-Madre

jeny said...

I'm praying Britt!

Jayme said...

I hope everything's holding steady. You have an army of love at your beck and call. Let me know if you need to talk. Love you!