CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 27, 2007

-job-

TWINS
I'll be watching twin boys, Kyle & Conner starting this Saturday. I really clicked with the family and they live less than 4 miles from me. The boys have my heart already- they are 3.5 and are full of energy with so much to say. The family is very flexible with my schedule and are understanding if the other job opportunity opens and I become less available.
What a blessing!

I'm now printing a zillion business cards to hopefully network with some area high schoolers for senior portraits! Let me know if you know of anyone in need of any kind of portraits or parties that I could photograph.

3 comments:

jeny said...

I'm sorry I didn't call you back yesterday. Mom filled me in though. I felt the need to scrape something off my shoe!
After I got the kids to mom's and fed them, I had to get to piano lessons in Niles and Granger. Then I had a 14 page paper to edit for Josh that was due last night at midnight. I finished it around 11:30 and I think he had it posted about 12:20.

Have a wonderful day!

jeny said...

I'm planning on coming. What time is it again? 7? If I can get Josh to agree to put Noah and Bronwen to bed, then I'll bring Annabelle. Mom has prayer meeting on Wednesday nights so I don't know if she'll come later? They get done around 8.

Jayme said...

Congratulations on a part time job that sounds right up your alley!! And doing senior portraits is a great way to get started...wish I could have gotten mine from you ;o)