CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Teaching...

"A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark."
Chinese Proverb

I will be starting my teaching at the ECDC at Notre Dame a week from today! It was a rough start- long story. But I'm finally placed and ready to begin! I think it will be worth getting up (extra) early for!

Thanks to everyone who prayed! God chose where I was to be placed and it was between ND & St. Mary's both were going to be great opportunities!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Christine said...

How exciting!! What a wonderful opportunity for you! I'll continue to pray as you prepare for next week. Love you!

Jayme said...

This is wonderful news!! I don't remember anyone in my years at Bethel being placed there. I think ND is an exceptional place to get your foot in the door!! When do you start? Have you met your supervising teacher yet? Thanks for the card...I got it today and put it on my refrigerator!

jeny said...

That's so great Britt. Congratulations! You are going to do such a good job and what a place to have on your resume.
I love you!