CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

vision.aspiration.faith.


Vision looks inward and becomes duty.Vision looks outward and becomes aspiration.Vision looks upward and becomes faith.

God has poured out some pretty big blessings over the past few months, its so surreal. After the past 1.5 years, and all that I've been through, I could easily say "its about time." Thats not the case- I am very thankful and honestly, don't know where I'll be in a year but I do know that my response to the blessings has been the important part- I've been looking deeper into my heart to search out my deepest desires. I've had some very meaningful conversations with friends and am reading ERM "Seizing Your Divine Moment"
So between new friends, old friends, MERGE, Rob's Justice service last weekend... its all been about the very thing God made me to do. I'm not limiting this to JUST photography- but I also did not think I'd own a business at the age of 22.

I want to live a life of adventure... I don't want to play it safe and only be known for the things I didn't do but instead the things I did!
I'm excited for the journey to begin!

ERM
-seizing your divine moment is not simply about opportunity; at the core it is about essence. it's about the kind of life you live as a result of the person you are becoming.
-do what you know you should do, and you will know what to do. God clarifies in the midst of obedience, not beforehand.


*What would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail?

2 comments:

ANGEL said...

Hon isn't it wonderful to see God holding the doors open for you!!

I'm so happy for you :0]

*I'd answer your question but I think you already know the answer!

I heart you!!!

jeny said...

I'm so proud of you Brittani!