CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What a day...

12am reading after a relaxing hot shower and hopeful to sleep in an extra 15 minutes :)
5am hear the snow plow that continuously goes in reverse with an annoying back-up beeper
6am my alarm *snooze* I needed to be up early yesterday but todayI was able to sleep in
730am wake and get ready
830 getting ready to leave early (early? surprising for me too)
831 found that Morgan couldn't wait for me to let her out
835 noticed she kept following me from room to room and bumped into a few walls (somewhat odd)
845 let the dogs out and rushed to get to class on time
855 noticed my wiper blades are falling apart- minor detail
903 arrive to class after slipping and falling on the snow- just laugh- I did.
950 class is almost done
1005 run home to get things ready for the meeting
1015 notice Morgan acting funny- first call to Mom
1025 Morgan collapses- call Mom again
1035 tears begin- and realization sets in that the outcome is not good :`(
1037 Gpa calls to tell me that he is 5 min away from the shop and Mom will come get her
1040 Grame is on her way with an old blanket
1105 Mom is on her way to the HS

1136 Morgan was put to sleep... could have been from a stroke with the way she was acting but all we know is that it was her time.
1140 I had to leave to meet with a Bride from Boston (Jayme- she lives pretty close to the Conservatory)
it is now 1:48 and I have many things to do but I look forward to a better afternoon... and this evening as we celebrate a good friend and then have to say goodbye to a dear *new* friend of mine that is leaving for China tomorrow and will be gone for 3.5 months.

4 comments:

jeny said...

What a day you've had. I'm so sorry. Did the meeting go well?
I love you sweetie!

Christine said...

I'm so sorry...it's never easy to lose a good friend. I'm praying for you guys. xoxo

Jayme said...

I'm so sorry for your loss--the second one in a year. You guys are in my thoughts.

ANGEL said...

I love you and hope you're having a great day!!!